Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 4

Another week, They're going so fast its weird..
This week was just average i guess. Nothing out of the ordinary happened.

So far I've been on 2 exchanges, and another one this week. We're doing them a lot more often than I thought. But they aren't that bad I guess. It's 24 hours of being with another missionary in an area you're not used to. They go quick but I'm sure glad when they're over, so I can be back with my comp and in my area.

This week however, my comp is going to the different area and I get to be the one in charge of Sun Prairie. I'm excited haha. I get to be the one who knows what they're doing and be the one in charge for a little bit. Hopefully it goes well though and I know what I'm doing.

On Wednesday, Elder Santos was sick in bed most of the day so I studied and rearranged the apartment. Our apartment had the beds, desks, and living area all in the same room. The 2 bedrooms were barely getting used. So we moved our desks to one of the rooms and our beds to the other and just generally cleaned up, again. The apartment looks soooooo much better now. There's actually room in it now, and it feels so much better. So that's good.

We've been cooking a little more this week. Instead of just putting some pizzas in the oven every meal, we got some ingredients and made some legit meals. Thanks again Halley, for the cookbook. Im using it now. haha Cooked meals are a lot better than those pizzas... They just take longer to make.. sooo there's pros and cons..

We have a sick new investigator that we have high hopes for now. He's like 13 and his parents don't care that we're teaching him so we'll see where this goes!

I think that's about it! Love you all!

Elder Stevens

Note from Tina, I think sick means "great" or something like that!

--
Sent from myMail app for Android

No comments:

Post a Comment