Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Transfer 12 Week 1

This week has been great!



The final days in Chilton this past week were spent mostly cleaning and packing up the apartment for the move.


Wednesday I got with Elder LaRose. We do a lot of Hmong work, which I can't really participate in, I just stand there and look good while he does all the talking and teaching.


We've been preparing for a Baptism that we have this Saturday. Jasmine is an 18 year old girl that never got baptized in her family. Shes so awesome! She's a little handicapped but is super excited for her baptism this Saturday. We've had lots of good, fun moments happen this past week and it has been great.


We werent able to make it out to Chilton to see any of the investigators there because we have mileage restrictions but we should be able to do that soon due to the new month. Sorry for the shorter letter. Just know everything is great! Having lots of fun and getting lots of work done. Couldn't be better. I'll get in more detail and what not next week when I don't forget my notes.. I love and miss you all!


Elder Stevens.

No comments:

Post a Comment