Monday, June 15, 2015

Transfer 3 Week 6


This week started off with a zone conference in Madison. It was a very good zone conference on Faith leads to Action. The Zone Leaders (Elder Webster and Elder Larsen) did a little object lesson that included me.. They had a food cart on wheels that they had me stand up on, in front of the whole zone, then they had me hold on to one of them while they spun me around in circles, moving me throughout the room so I didn't know where I was. (I was blindfolded)

After about 3 minutes of spinning. They stood in front of me, telling me to follow their directions very carefully. With their voices in front of me, they told me to fall directly backwards. So I fell backwards, off of this food cart and then was caught by like 4 other missionaries. That was pretty fun.. It had me and everyone else laughing! I had to have the faith to fall, when I doesn't know that anyone was there to catch me. It was a pretty good object lesson thingy. hahah (I wish someone would have recorded it..)

Come to find out, that the Elder Webster that had me do this, is now my new companion for the next 6 weeks! So I'm pretty excited about that. :) Transfers are this Wednesday.

We went back to that investigator, who was out in the middle of nowhere. The lady dropped us, telling us she isn't interested anymore, and she said she gave the BoM to Kevin who was going to be in Jail for a while.. She said Kevin was happy to get it. Soo yea.

However, we had a guy named Kyle call us this week. Missionaries about 2 months ago tracted into him and he called us, asking if we could come back and teach him some more! So that was a very pleasant surprise! We taught him on Saturday, He's protestant but he's looking for more direction and purpose to his life. Were coming back next week to teach him again! So that's pretty exciting.

Cant think of much more soo

Hope everything's going well for everyone!

Love you guys!

Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment