Saturday, July 4, 2015

Transfer 4 Week 1


What a week..

Elder Webster. 

This guy is the hardest working, most consecrated missionary ever.. and its sweet. This guy talks with LITERALLY EVERYONE. If there's a guy in his garage, or anywhere out of our way, Elder Webster will drop what he's doing, go out of our way and go up and talk to him. He has his heart and soul into this gospel and the work. Which everyone does, but this guy takes it to another level. He has served in Beaver Dam before, so he already knows everyone, all the members and most of the investigators. The members adore him and he's like a Mormon celebrity to these people. Dont get the wrong impression, this guy is great. Lots of other missionaries look down on him because of how hard he works, but I'm loving it.

This week we have seen sooo many miracles and have been blessed soo much. That week we went for 50 other lessons in the week, we were able to get 45. I've been with Elder Webster since Wednesday night, and we taught over 50 this week..   He eats right, works out hard, and is just a great generous person.. I cant even describe him. We worked straight through our dinner hour like 3 times this week.. he felt bad so he bought me McDonalds later in the night. He makes me breakfast almost every morning and like idk! He's just the most inspiring individual, ever. This might sound weird but I just cant describe this guy.

Anyways, Earlier this week, I was kneeling down saying my nightly prayer, and I just had a strong impression that I was going to talk to an Isaac the next day.. Weird cuz that's my name.. but the next morning, we were looking through our less active sheet, and my eyes went straight to an Isaac Brown. So we called this guy up and started talking with him. Found out his Dad just died a couple weeks ago, he broke up with his girlfriend a couple days ago, and the night before he had been talking to a friend about religion and how he has been thinking about coming back to church. He got soo personal with us and just opened up his feelings to us. Pretty crazy huh? Cool Experience.

I mean, we ran into soooooo many people this week, I couldn't even begin to talk about everyone.. It was a really good week.

We have members in our branch who have kangaroos, and so if you see anyone on Fox News talking about someone bringing a kangaroo into McDonalds.. I know them. :) We have random people talk to us about these people on the news with kangaroos in McDonalds and were just like, yea. We know them. The kangaroos name is Jimmy. I've pet him. hahahah

Anyways, I'm learning lots from my new comp and I'm really excited about the future!

Love you all!

Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment