Friday, May 15, 2015

Transfer 2 Week 6

--
Well this week was my last week in Sun Prairie. We just found out this morning where everyone is getting transferred. I'm being transferred to Beaver Dam. Its a small town just north of Sun Prairie. It consists of a lot of smaller towns, spread out everywhere so we will be doing a lot of driving! My new Comps name is Elder Rupnick, he has one more transfer till he goes home.

Serving with him will be interesting because he has Asbergers. I'm sure ill be doing most of the teaching and interacting but that'll be good for me as it will make me grow and learn much faster! I've been to the Beaver Dam apartment before and I'm excited because I'll have a dish washer and I nicer apartment than the last three months!

I'm not sure what my new address is yet so ill make sure to have that to you all next week.

This last week we were mostly just preparing our area for the sisters to take it over. We did a lot of organizing and prioritizing a lot of investigators and cleaning and scrubbing the apartment for them, to make the transition as smooth as possible. We weren't allowed to tell any of our investigators that we wouldn't be coming back next week, and that the sisters would be coming back. So that was pretty weird.

I am super excited for this new area though, I'm going to try to make it the best area in our district and get the work moving there a lot more.

Welp that's about it! I'm excited for the new area and new comp and just getting a fresh start I guess!

This was an interesting week, just getting everything ready for the sisters.  I'm excited to call home for mothers day on Saturday! So that'll be exciting!

Hope everything is going well for all of you guys!
Love you all!

Elder Stevens.

No comments:

Post a Comment