Monday, May 18, 2015

Transfer 3 Week 2


This past week was a little slow but wasn't the worst.

First off, next week we will have our P Day on Tuesday, due to Memorial day, which will be a normal proselyting day.

My Birthday was on Thursday and nothing out of the ordinary happened. We had our weekly planning that day, which happens every week. And then after, we visited a couple less actives and some potentials. I did receive a call from the Mission President, President Cutler and his wife telling me happy birthday which was really nice! No cake, or presents but it was totally fine! That's what i was expecting! haha.

We had a dinner appointment last night, and it was the dad's birthday earlier that week, so we had some cake and ice cream for him, (but in my mind it was just a late party for me..)

This week we ran out of Book of Mormons to hand out.. That's pretty awkward.. Its actually really hard to teach new people about a book, if you don't even have any on hand.. So that was pretty weird.. We should be getting a box of BoMs tomorrow.. Hopefully!

We had a lady come up to us while we were walking around town. She told us how her sister joined the church a couple years ago and she has a nephew on a mission. She said her sister has been trying to convert her over the past few years and she's actually might be changing her mind about the church. So we got her address and were going to go visit her this week. Hopefully something good comes out of that!

This week I was able to go on exchanges with the DeForest Elders. I was able to go back to Sun Prairie, and do the normal service we did with Peter at the Sun Prairie museum. He was really excited to see me and he thought I was back for good! but nope! Just for the day.. haha

We also helped the sisters move into our old apartment. Man, I thought I cleaned up that apartment. They cleaned it up real nice in the past week! It was pretty crazy, it barely looked like the same place!

This next week, were going to be doing a lottt of finding. We have a goal of getting 100 lessons taught this week in the district. Its gonna be hard but I'm sure we can do it. Were planning on getting 50 other lessons as a companionship. So we'll see how it goes! Were gonna be superrr busy.. Hope it goes well.

Anyways, i think that's about it!

Love you all!

Elder Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment